Garden Street has a long and established history of providing dependable and environmentally friendly recycling services since 1960.
As a long standing member of the community, Garden Street Iron & Metal has served southwest Florida for nearly twenty years, providing essential recycling services in a manner benefiting our customers, community, and environment. Garden Street was instrumental in the recovery process following the 2004 and 2005 hurricane seasons, providing non-stop service with consistent rates and payments.
Garden Street uses state-of-the-art scrap metal processing equipment and the latest technologies to provide a service you can trust in three facilities throughout southwest Florida.
- Indoor unloading area of non-ferrous materials
- Fully concreted yard
- Dumpster/Roll-off service for Individuals-Commercial Customers
- Quick and efficient staff/uniformed employees
- New equipment/trucks
- Competitive Prices
- Safe and secure recycling location
- Easy access to the recycling facility
- Dual 80 foot truck scales for commercial traffic; entrance off Tara Lee Street
- Separate 50’ scale for traffic entrance off Metro Parkway